Loyola University Health System offers its patients the free online patient portal, MyLoyola, to securely manage, view, and receive their medical information over the Internet. My Loyola is a secure portal but one needs to follow and accept some terms and conditions to use the portal.
Loyola MyLife provides patients with a secure online portal through which they can store and access their health information. MyLoyola Health System offers its patients the option of securely managing, viewing, and receiving their medical records online.
Video Visit At MyLoyola
Outpatient clinic visits at Loyola Medicine can be conducted virtually via telephone or video chat on a smartphone, tablet, or computer equipped with a camera and microphone. For more information about scheduling a virtual appointment, please contact your physician’s office.
Requirements To Have A Video Visit?
- You need to have a smartphone, tablet, or computer that has both a camera and a microphone.
- You will need internet access or data service on your smartphone with a strong enough signal to conduct a video chat.
How Should I Prepare For My Virtual Visit?
Loyola Medicine recommends that you do the following before your virtual visit to ensure a smooth and successful experience:
- Sign up for myLoyola. You will use myLoyola to launch your video visit.
- For your appointment, complete your virtual eCheck-in through your myLoyola account.
- ECheck-in is available up to seven days before your video visit appointment.
- For the virtual check-in, have your insurance information and credit card on hand (in case of copayments or coinsurance).
- MyLoyola allows you to test the video visit functionality before your appointment to confirm your smartphone, tablet, or computer settings.
- By selecting the green “Begin Visit” button, you can start your video visit no earlier than 30 minutes before the start of your appointment.
It is worthwhile to register for a Myloyola portal, which is a free online patient portal that allows you to securely access and store information about your health online. Loyola University Health System offers its patients an online patient portal, myLoyola, which securely allows them to manage, view, and receive their medical information over the Internet, and video visits make the service even more valuable as the patients can talk to his or her doctor from anywhere anytime.