The myLoyola patient portal is Loyola Medicine’s free online patient portal that enables you to securely manage and receive information about your health online or through the MyChart mobile app. With myLoyola, one can Schedule or request his/her appointments, Communicate electronically and securely with their medical care team, View lab results, and many more services which can be found at their web portal or mobile application.
Loyola University Health System offers its patients the free online patient portal, myLoyola, to securely manage, view, and receive their medical information over the Internet. It also provides patients with secure and personalized online access to part of their medical records.
My Loyola Chart Mobile Application
MyChart by Moloyola keeps your health information in the palm of your hand, making it easier for you to manage yourself and your family. Login and signup features are similar for both Mobile applications and Websites. With MyChart, you can:
- Contact your medical team.
- Review test results, medications, vaccination history, and other medical information.
- Connect your account to Google Fit to pull health data from your personal devices directly to MyChart.
- View a summary of your past hospital visits and stays after the visit, as well as any clinical notes your doctor saved and shared with you.
- Schedule and manage appointments, including personal visits and video-guided tours.
- Get estimates for service costs.
- myLoyola Appointment scheduling.
- View and pay your medical bills.
- Securely share your medical history with anyone with Internet access from anywhere.
- Link your accounts from other healthcare organizations so you can see all of your healthcare information in one place, even if it’s seen with multiple healthcare organizations. Receive automatic notifications when new information becomes available on MyChart. You can check in the app’s account settings whether push notifications are enabled.
It is worth downloading the Myloyola Mobile application as it is absolutely free, easy to access and available for both Android and IOS mobile phones. You can contact 888-584-7888 if facing any issues regarding downloading or signing up at their Mobile Application.