MyLoyola, a free online portal, allows patients to securely store and retrieve their health information. Loyola University Health System offers its patients a free online patient portal, myLoyola, which allows them to securely manage, receive, and access their medical information. It also has its mobile application available for both Android as well as IOS users.
Loyola MyLife provides patients with a secure online portal through which they can store and access their health information. MyLoyola Health System offers its patients the option of securely managing, viewing, and receiving their medical records online.
Features Of MyLoyola Portal
- You can schedule appointments or request them
- Keep in touch securely with your medical team through electronic communication
- Review the lab results and the visit summary
- Refill prescription requests
- You will receive appointment reminders
- Pay your bill online and take care of your account
- Access trusted health information resources
- Outpatient clinic visits at Loyola Medicine can be conducted virtually via telephone or video chat on a smartphone, tablet, or computer equipped with a camera and microphone. For more information about scheduling a virtual appointment, please contact your physician’s office.
It is worthwhile to register for a Myloyola portal, which is a free online patient portal that allows you to securely access and store information about your health online. Loyola University Health System offers its patients an online patient portal, myLoyola, which securely allows them to manage, view, and receive their medical information over the Internet, and video visits make the service even more valuable as the patients can talk to his or her doctor from anywhere anytime.