MyLoyola is Loyola Medicine’s free online patient portal that enables you to securely manage and receive health information, either through the MyChart mobile app or online. By using myLoyola, one can set up an appointment or request one, communicate electronically and securely with their health care team, view lab results, and many more services accessible via their web portal or mobile application.
The MyLoyola login portal allows you to request medical appointments, view your health report from your myLoyola electronic health record, view test results, pay your bills online, and much more.
My Loyola Account Password Reset
When patients forget their myLoyola online account login details, they can use the self-service option on the portal to submit the necessary data to initiate the recovery process. One needs to
- You can access the myLoyola patient portal at myloyola.luhs.org
- Click on the “Forgot my username” link or the “Forgot my password” link under the “Log in” button in the top right corner of the home page.
- To reset your password, enter your username or enter your first and last name to obtain the username.
- You will need to enter your date of birth, zip code, and primary telephone number in the fields below.
- Press the “SEND” or “NEXT” button.
Once your identity is successfully verified, your myLoyola username or a link to reset your password will be sent to you to change your password if you have provided an email address.
If you are unable to set up your email or provide identity verification information, you will need to contact Loyola by phone to regain access to your myLoyola account.
Follow these simple steps below to successfully forget your MyLoyola portal username:
- Visit the MyLoyola sign-in page at myloyola.luhs.org
- As shown in the image above, click the “Forgot your password?” link.
- Please enter Primary’s first name, last name, birth date, zip code, and phone number in the blank space, click the Submit button, and follow the instructions.